100g / Bunch
- Parsley is the world’s most popular herb. It derives its name from the Greek word meaning “rock celery”. It is an erect, biennial plant with a fleshy aromatic tap root and dark shiny leaves which rise from a short stem. It’s commonly used to elevate the flavour of dishes like soups, salads, and fish recipes.
Nutrient Value & BenefitsParsley is a green, leafy, cruciferous vegetable that is rich in nutrients.
• Parsley is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K.
• Some other benefits are improving blood sugar, helps in heart diseases, may ais in Kidney health.
• It also has antibacterial properties.
- Parsley is a versatile herb that’s easy to add to many dishes.
• Use as a garnish on pasta or soups.
• Chop and add to salads.
• Use in egg bakes or frittatas.
• Make a pesto with pine nuts, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley.
• Add to smoothies for a nutrient and flavour boost.
• Use on homemade pizza.
• Add to homemade bread
- We grow it with the highest care.
Shipping & Return Policy
“Refund, Return & Cancellation Policy”
The product must be returned in the original and undamaged packaging/box.
If the product was delivered in the second layer of Farm Fresh Organics packaging,
It must be returned in the same condition with the return shipping label attached.
If you want to cancel orders, you can cancel by calling or sending a message to our page.
If you have any complaints please call or message us within two hours of receiving the product.
Farm Fresh Organics follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, Farm Fresh Organics uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Note that Farm Fresh Organics has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Farm Fresh Organics does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
All social media links
Google map location
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.